A comfortable double en-suite or suite room with facilities including: Flat screen Television with freeview, tea & coffee making facilities, hair dryer, iron & ironing board, fresh towels, Free WiFi internet access available for guest use.
A comfortable double en-suite with facilities including: Flat screen Television with freeview, tea & coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board, fresh towels, Free WiFi internet access available for guest use.
The Craster Arms has been serving locals and tourists alike since 1818 offering a true Northumbrian welcome to all its guests. Providing free wi-fi in public areas and serving food all day from breakfast to late evening snacks with local produce including seafood landed at nearby Seahouses featuring heavily on the menu.
Our rooms are large, two of which feature seperate lounge areas ideal for families. We are a dog friendly establishment with designated dog friendly areas located throught the hotel and public bar.
The Craster Arms is great for entertainment, playing host to local bands at weekends throughout the year from traditional folk to contemporary and tribute acts. In July our fantastic beer garden is the venu for our annual beer festival where ales from our many local micro breweries can be sampled along with great produce and entertainment.
The Craster Arms is in an ideal location for touring northumberland with Holy Island (lindisfarne) and Bamburgh castles to the north and Dunstunburgh and Walkworth to the south.
Inland 15 miles is the market town of Alnwick with its majestic castle (featured as hogwarts in the harry potter films) and the famous Alnwick gardens and treehouse.
Three miles off the coast is the world famous nature reserve of the farne islands, nesting site to over 300,000 seabirds including puffins and razorbills and permanant home to a grey seal colony numbering 2000.
The Craster Arms can offer guests a 10% discount with the main boat tour operator to the farne islands based in nearby sea houses.
Activities and Experiences
Golf - driving range
Golf - miniature
No Accessibility Information is available at this time.
14:00 (Reception open 24 hours)
Early check-in available on request
Late check-out available on request
Booking Terms and Conditions
Roadfrom south(50.0 miles)
From the South
• Travel North on A1 following signs to Alnwick
• Take a right turning off the A1 North of Alnwick when the A1 is single lane to Christon Bank and Rock
• Stay on that road (do not turn off to Seahouses) until its end and turn left
• Follow this road for around 5 miles going over the rail crossing at Chathill. Continue through Swinhoe to Beadnell and take a right turning signposted Beadnell , Drive up the small hill and the Craster arms can be seen on your left
Roadfrom north(30.0 miles)
From the North
• On A1 travelling South take a left turn signposted Bamburgh
• Drive past the Bamburgh signposted Seahouses
• Drive through Seahouses turning left at the second roundabout
• Leave Seahouses, after 2 miles you will arrive at Beadnell pass the first and second left turns in to Beadnell passing a village green
• You will see a small plantation of trees on your right, as soon as you pass these take a left drive up the small hill and The Craster Arms can be seen on your left