A good sized room with a double bed and en suite shower room with shower, toilet and small sink. Comfortable seating area with leather tub chairs. Tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, colour Freeview TV with built in DVD Player. Dressing Table, Large Wardrobe and two Bedside Cabinets.
A large front facing room with side sea view and a good sized en suite bathroom. Room includes a Double Bed and a Single Bed. Seating area in bay window with sea views. Colour Freeview TV with built-in DVD Player together with coffee/tea making facilities and hairdryer. Extra bed if required. Large mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors. Lovely and bright room.
A large front facing room with a good sized en suite bathroom. Room includes a Double Bed and a Single Bed. Seating area.. Colour Freeview TV with built-in DVD Player together with coffee/tea making facilities and hairdryer. Extra bed if required. Large wardrobe and a set of drawers.. Lovely airy and bright room.
Just a 2-minute walk from Bridlington’s lovely South Beach, this 4-star guest house offers spacious rooms with private bathrooms. All of the bright, cosily furnished rooms at Burlington Quays feature free Wi-Fi, Freeview TVs with built in DVD Players,USB charging points, tea/coffee facilities and hairdryers. Guests can also enjoy locally sourced cooked breakfasts in the dining room, or relax in the lounge or bar area.
The Bridlington Spa complex, which regularly hosts comedy and music shows, is just a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Bridlington Rail Station is just 15 minutes’ walk away and transfers can be arranged on request. The centre of Bridlington, with its numerous shops and traditional restaurants, is just a 10-minute stroll along the seafront. Carnaby Industrial Estate and Bessingby Business Park just 5 minutes' drive away.
Parking is available on the driveway and directly in front of the Guest House
Free WiFi internet
Children's books, videos, games
Activities and Experiences
Golf - driving range
Golf - miniature
Shopping - outlet
No ground floor rooms. Wide staircase to First Floor rooms with a handrail at both sides.
till 21:00 Early check-in available on request
Late check-out available on request
Booking Terms and Conditions
Trainfrom Bridlington Rail Station(0.5 miles)
1. Head north on Station Approach toward Quay Rd/A1038
2. Turn right onto Quay Rd/A1038
3. Take the 1st right onto Springfield Ave
4. Turn left onto Hilderthorpe Rd/A1038, Continue to follow A1038
5. Continue onto S Cliff Rd
6. Continue straight to stay on S Cliff Rd
7. Continue onto S Marine Dr
8. Turn right onto Meadowfield Rd, Destination will be on the left.
Trainfrom Bempton Rail Station(3.6 miles)
1. Head south on Newsham Hill Ln toward Short Ln
2. Take the 1st right onto Short Ln
3. Turn left onto Bempton Ln
4. Turn left onto Marton Rd/B1255
5. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Sewerby Heads/B1254, Continue to follow B1254, Go through 1 roundabout
6. Continue straight onto Bridge St/A1038
7. Turn left onto S Cliff Rd
8. Continue straight to stay on S Cliff Rd
9. Continue onto S Marine Dr
10. Turn right onto Meadowfield Rd, Destination will be on the left.
Roadfrom A165 Hull to Bridlington Road(1.0 miles)
Travelling towards Bridlington along the A165 from Hull you will pass the South Shore Holiday Village and Park & Ride on your right hand side. Shortly after the Golf Course turn right along Kingston Road and then bear sharp left onto the seafront - South Marine Drive. Meadowfield Road is the third turning on your left and the Burlington Quays is the last but one property on your right hand side