Situated in the heart of rural Hampshire, Flossie's offers a warm and friendly welcome, and invites guests to relax and enjoy a peaceful break in truly beautiful and idyllic surroundings. We are 5 miles outside the town of Alton and there is no public transport.
We are a small B&B and do not operate a 24 hr reception like hotels, Same day bookings will not be accepted after 8pm We also ask guests to respect the property as this is our home as well. We do not have a village pub or restaurant but there are facilities within 2.5 miles
The Garden Cottage offers 2 separate bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, kitchenette and garden. Friendly, family atmosphere in peaceful unspoiled village location. We are in farming country so occasionally there are farming activities taking place around us.
Flossie's B&B is a small family run B&B with all the comforts of home and good old-fashioned friendly service. Children are up to 10 years of age only, over this age they are classed as an adult.
We do know that parts of the building look tired but we are working through a refurbishment programme
We have two dogs and this is their home as well.
We welcome dogs, but they MUST have a current up to date vaccination card, including kennel cough, (this MUST be produced and will be kept for the duration of your stay) failure to do so will result in refusal of accepting the booking for your dog
Free WiFi internet
High speed internet
Activities and Experiences
Art galleries & museums
We have limited facilities for mobility as we are such a small place. The 2 outside bedrooms are served by a ramp
till 20:00 Early check-in available on request
Late check-out available on request
Bed and Breakfast
Booking Terms and Conditions
Roadfrom A3(20.0 miles)
1. Head southwest on A3 toward Portsmouth Rd 14.1 mi
2. At A325, take the 3rd exit onto B3006/Farnham Rd 0.5 mi
3. Turn left at B3006 2.6 mi
4. Turn left 2.8 mi
Roadfrom M3(19.7 miles)
1. Head south on M3 1.9 mi
2. At junction 9, exit toward Winchester/A272 0.2 mi
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A272/Spitfire Link heading to Winchester/Petersfield/Alton/A31 0.9 mi
4. At Spitfire Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A31/Petersfield Rd 1.6 mi
5. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit and stay on A31/Petersfield Rd 0.4 mi
6. Slight left at A272 9.4 mi
7. Turn left at A32 5.1 mi
8. Turn right 0.2 mi